In this article, we have listed down every possible way to check your own Jio Number. For a quick check, Dial Jio Number Check Code *131*1#, or *1#.
if you are a new user of the telecom, you might be having trouble remembering the new number. This article will help you check your Jio mobile number.
Read Also:- How to check vi number
How to check Your own Jio number?
There are so many methods to check your own Jio numbers such as Jio Number Check Code, number USSD Code, and many more. Each and every method for Jio number check has been tested by us, So you can go for it.
how to know your Jio number using the USSD Code?
The very simplest way to check your own Jio Number is via Dialing USSD Code. Just dial the below-listed code in your dial pad and you will get the result.
|To check the Jio number||*131*1#|
|Check your own Jio number||*1#|
How to use the USSD code to fetch the Jio number?
- first, open the dialer app on your phone.
- next, Dial **131*1# or *1# and Make a call.
- Wait for a few seconds for code processing.
- You will get a popup message containing your phone number stated by MSISDN ( Ex. MSISDN 987654****).
Read Also: Android Secret Codes
Check the Jio number via Jio App.
- Open the App store of your phone.
- Search for My Jio App and install it.
- once it’s installed. open the app.
- Click on ‘Sign in with SIM’
- Go to the home page, then Check my Account section.
- In the My Account section, you can see your number.
Check the Jio number through customer care.
If you are not a technology lover and are frustrated with the app and codes then you go for customer care services. Yes, You heard it Right.
Here is what you have to do
- Take your phone.
- Dial198 from your Jio SIM card.
- Once the call connects, Select Your Preferred Language.
- Now follow the IVR option Carefully to connect with the customer care Executive.
- Once you connect with a customer care executive, asked them to tell you your mobile number.
Check Your number by Calling others
One of the Very simplest easiest ways to know your own number is by calling others. Just call your family, friends, or anyone and asked them to tell you your number. Take a paper and simply note down Your number on it.
For future circumstances, add your phone number to your phone’s contacts app by saving it as ‘self’ so as to not misplace it in the future.
Jio number check using SMS
You can also check your own Jio number by sending an SMS. This method will also give you other details of your phone too like remaining internet data, unused SMS quota, and plan validity.
Follow the below steps to know your own number.
1. Open the SMS App on your Phone.
2. Draft a message.
3. Send an SMS to 199.
4. Type ‘MYPLAN’ in the chatbox and hit send.
5. You’ll receive an SMS with your Jio phone number along with plan details
FAQ on how to check Jio Number
Does the USSD Code of Jio number check work?
Yes, the USSD code is the fastest and the more reliable way of getting information. We have personally tested the Code.
Can a Customer care executive help us to know our own number?
Yes, you can reach out to customer care also for know your own number.
Where Can I get all USSD Codes of Jio?
You can check out our blog All Jio USSD Code list.
We hope you have liked our work, if Yes then help us to reach more and more people. do check out our blog page for other more interesting articles.