BSNL, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, is one of the largest telecommunication companies in India. With its extensive network and services, BSNL provides its customers with an easy and convenient way to access various services such as balance check, data usage check, recharge, and much more. One of the ways to access these services is through USSD codes, also known as Unstructured Supplementary Service Data codes.
In this article, we will be discussing the BSNL USSD codes for 2023, which can be used to access various BSNL services from your mobile phone.
- Balance Check The USSD code for balance check in BSNL is *123#. Dial this code from your BSNL mobile phone and you will receive a message displaying your current balance.
- Data Usage Check To check the data usage on your BSNL mobile phone, you can use the USSD code 12310#. This code will provide you with the details of your data usage and balance.
- Recharge You can recharge your BSNL mobile phone by dialing the USSD code 123<Voucher Pin Number>#. You can purchase the recharge voucher from a BSNL retailer and use the pin number to recharge your phone.
- Plan Voucher To know the details of the plan voucher you have subscribed to, you can dial the USSD code 1237#. This code will provide you with the details of your current plan, validity, and other important information.
- Tariff Plan To know the details of the tariff plan you have subscribed to, you can dial the USSD code 1236#. This code will provide you with the details of your current plan, charges, and other important information.
- Validity To know the validity of your BSNL mobile number, you can dial the USSD code 1232#. This code will provide you with the details of your validity and the date of expiry.
- SMS Balance To know the balance of your SMS pack, you can dial the USSD code 1235#. This code will provide you with the details of your SMS balance and validity.
- Last 5 Transactions To know the details of the last 5 transactions on your BSNL mobile number, you can dial the USSD code 1238#. This code will provide you with the details of the last 5 transactions such as recharge, call, and data usage.
- Customer Care In case of any queries or issues, you can contact the BSNL customer care by dialing the USSD code *123# and selecting the option for customer care.
- Call Divert To divert all incoming calls to another number, you can dial the USSD code 21<Phone Number>#. To cancel the call divert, you can dial the USSD code #21#.
- Activate Voice Call Packs: 123200# This code allows you to activate the voice call packs offered by BSNL. Simply dial 123200# and follow the instructions to select the voice call pack of your choice.
- Activate SMS Pack: 1233# This code allows you to activate the SMS pack offered by BSNL. Simply dial 1233# and follow the instructions to select the SMS pack of your choice.
- Check Current Plan: 1211# This code allows you to check the current plan that you are subscribed to. Simply dial 1211# to know the details of your current plan.
- Deactivate Call Forwarding: 670# This code allows you to deactivate the call forwarding services on your BSNL number. Simply dial 670# to stop forwarding your calls to another number.
These are the most commonly used BSNL USSD codes for 2023. By using these codes, you can access various BSNL services from your mobile phone without having to visit a BSNL retailer or customer care center. It is a quick and convenient way to get the information you need. However, it is important to note that these codes are subject to change and may vary depending on your location and service provider.
- Secret Code to Increase Internal Phone Memory storage
- Truconnect Sim Activation Code 2023
- ATT Unlock Code 2023 : Unlock Network
In conclusion, USSD codes make it easy and convenient for BSNL customers to access various services and check their account details. Whether you want to check your main balance, internet data balance, call details or activate a new pack, these USSD codes can be used without having to call the customer care center. If you are a BSNL customer, be sure to save these codes for future reference.
We hope you have enjoyed our work, if you like our page then help us to reach more and more people. do check out our blog page for other more interesting articles.